Evans' Family Farm Market Corn Maze
10:00 to 7:00 pm or by special reservation
Corn Maze Rules:
Family fun, children's playground, parking for vehicle and RV's, children's playground and much more!
- Please stay on the paths. Short cuts permanently damage the corn and ruin the fun for everyone. If you are caught destroying the maze in any way, you will be escorted off the premises.
- No running in the maze.
- No smoking in the maze or on farm property.
- No alcohol, drugs or profanity.
- No pets on the property. We love animals but not everyone does and they don't always get along with other animals or people.
- Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Please stay with your children to make sure they do not get lost. We reserve the right to remove any stray children from the maze.
- Do not pick or throw the corn.
- Please keep the maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Do not destroy or damage any objects in the maze.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal property.
- Admission closes 1/2 hour before closing.
- We reserve the right to remove any persons behaving inappropriately or breaking the rules.
Read article in the Spectator, by Lawrence Powell, Sept. 9th, 2009
"Get lost at the Pumpkin Hollow"
Thank you and come again!
click to enlarge
Arial View of Corn Maze
Check back often for the latest updates on our corn maze!